Our Cleaning Process
We Call It: The Worx
Step One: Inspect
We use a state of the art video inspection system before, during and after to ensure the system is properly and thoroughly cleaned.
Step Two: Vent Vacuum
- To make certain that no blow-back of contaminants that are on, or around, the edges of the register boxes is stirred up and released into the environment, we carefully vacuum the supply or return vent depending on which it is that we are currently cleaning at the time, with a powerful HEPA vacuum, preventing it from re-entering the structure and the air you breathe.
Step Three: HEPA Vacuum
- We install access panels into the main trunk lines, which are used to connect our high-powered HEPA vacuum to the system.
- Then to ensure maximum suction at the register being cleaned, we seal off all registers with a foam block, or vent mask.
- By doing so, all negative air pressure from our vacuum is directed into the line we are working on.
- Upon completion of each register’s cleaning, we seal it back up, and then move onto the next, following this same process.
Step Four: Power Brushing / High Pressure Air-Whip
- While the air system is under negative air pressure, and all the draw is on the vent we are working on, we will then insert one or both of our tools (power brush and /or air-whip), depending on which is needed, through the ducting, dislodging & pushing all debris and contaminants into our powerful HEPA vacuum. If you need some help with this, here you can hire local Industrial ventilation services.
Step Five: Sanitize & Deodorize Fogging
- Upon completion of the cleaning, using our fogging machine, we introduce a deodorizer & sanitizer into the system.
- This sanitizer kills any bacteria that may remain in the ducting.
- The deodorizer provides a fresh, non-offensive scent into your environment each time the system runs. This lasts for up to 90 days.
- Upon completion of the entire cleaning process, we remove the vacuum from the system, and then install access panel plates to seal the openings using sheet metal screws and high strength foil-tape, ensuring that there is no air leakage from your system.
- These panels will be reused for any future system inspections and cleanings.
Get Clean Air Now!
Give us a call today for a free quote!
Clean My Air
Schedule an Appointment Online
We are here to answer all of your questions.