Tired of buying new filters? Invest in a Lifetime Electrostatic Air Filter!
What You Need To Know
Believe it or not, our experience has shown that many people are unaware that there is an air filter located in their HVAC system! The filter is generally located between the return and supply line(s) of the heating and or air conditioning units. This filter should be cleaned or changed every 60-90 days. Under ideal conditions, the filter should capture all contaminants that are drawn into the return duct(s), located throughout the structure, preventing them from being re-circulated. In reality disposable filters may only remove up to 15% of these contaminants, allowing 85% to pass back into the supply ducts.
Paper Air Filters vs Electrostatic Air Filters
Below are several negative drawbacks associated with using paper filters.
- Disposable (wasted $$$$$)
- Annual costs can exceed $100
- Only effectively capture approx. 15% of fine particulates
- Cardboard frame may collapse or deform
- Adds to landfill problems
- Lifetime warranty
- Cost as low as $79.99
- Effectively captures up to 94% of fine particulates
- Rigid frame construction (also available in flexible for difficult locations)
- Washable and reusable
- Available in all standard sizes as well as custom sizes
Air Filter Cleaning Service
Let Affordable Ductworx provide this service for you, plus make a dramatic change to your indoor air quality. Using our lifetime-guaranteed electrostatic air filters, we will make a convenient, pre-scheduled visit to your home, or place of business, to clean your air filter(s) on a regular basis.
The price of this service varies depending on the number of filters present and the amount of time the service may take. As with any of our services, estimates are prompt and free. Call us and we will make your air system more efficient, ensure the cleanings are done when they should be, and save you the time doing this chore.
We will also, on an annual or bi-annual basis, provide a video inspection of your supply duct lines and air handling units.
Electrostatic Air Filter
- Lifetime Guaranteed
- Filters ~94% Of Airborne Contaminants
- Washable (bi-monthly)
- Custom Sizes Available To Fit Any Air System
- Includes Filter And Installation
- *Doesn’t Include Filter Cleaning Service
1 Time Service
- Cleaning Of Electrostatic Filters
- Schedule An Appointment
- Good For 1 Service (1 Cleaning)
- Good For 1 Year of Service (6 Cleanings)
1 Year Service
- Cleaning Of Electrostatic Filters
- Schedule An Appointment Every 2 Months
- Good For 1 Year Of Service (6 Cleanings)
Our Air Filter Cleaning Service Has Many Benefits
Better Air Quality
No more forgetting to change, or clean, your filters on a regular basis. You get better air quality and air system efficiency.
We use electrostatic air filters as opposed to regular paper or fiber filters. Our filters have a much better filtration ability while maintaining excellent airflow.
Saves Time & Money
Switching to our electro-static pad and frame system usually only requires bi-monthly or quarterly service versus a monthly service. This saves you time and money!
No More Forgotten Filter Changes
Our filters are permanent and washable so we keep disposable air filters out of the landfills!
We do all the work – no more climbing dangerous ladders to change filters on rooftops, in attics or ceiling returns.
Low competitive pricing.
Free Annual Inspection
Free annual, or bi-annual, video inspection of your air system which provides the technician and homeowner a live feed of the actual conditions which exist in the ducting system.
Get Clean Air Now!
Give us a call today for a free quote!
Clean My Air
Schedule an Appointment Online
We are here to answer all of your questions.